The Student Organization Business Office (IMU Room 157) is open on an appointment-only basis (limited to 1 member per visit) to accommodate social distancing recommendations. Appointments can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for student organization deposits and credit card (p-card) checkouts. All other business should be conducted through email and/or virtual conference meetings. For more information, see the SOBO homepage.
Student organizations can visit https://apps.studentlife.uiowa.edu/requisitions to issue a direct payment to University Catering or IMU Event Services—no PDF forms required.
The following forms can be filled out and e-mailed to email@example.com. They should be digitally signed or sent from the uiowa.edu e-mail account of an authorized account signer. Authorized accounts signers are members with the position of President, Treasurer, or Account Signer in CampusLabs/Engage.
- Amazon Order Form
- Cash Box Request
- Check/ACH Voucher (paying a business)
- Credit Card Request
- Deposit Form
- Driver Training & License Reviews
- Event Budget Worksheet
- Inter-Departmental (Blue) Requisition
- Member Reimbursement (not for travel)
- Services Voucher (non-student) (paying an individual)
- Services Voucher (student) (paying an individual)
- Trademark Licensing Request
- Travel Expense Voucher (for travel-related reimbursements)
- Travel Prior Approval
- Vehicle Request